Curriculum Vitae of Prof. Andrew Basden
The following are sections of a version of my Curriculum Vitae that I compiled when applying for a post at the University of Salford, but subsequently kept up to date. It follows the format required by the University and, as its purpose was to apply for a post, it tries to 'sell' me. Please forgive the rather direct statements of my own worth therein (which were required for my application).
- Overview of contribution and leadership (a required part of an application in 2000, but included here because it still gives a useful overview of my work and interests)
- Personal Details: Educational and career history
- Teaching: Courses taught and approach to teaching
- Research: Research activity over the years, research students supervised and other creative work
- Publications - and other output including websites (Abstracts of some of my papers.)
- Administrative Activity
- Professional Activities: Consultancy, invited lectures, invited papers, and other service
- References made in the above.
See also my main index page for information about aspects of my life beyond academic activity and also more readable descriptions of specific academic interests.
Copyright (c) Andrew Basden 2005.
This page Last updated: 1 November 2000, 19 December 2003.
Each individual page might have been updated since then. 3 May 2005.